e-Mtn Bike Tour, fun trails exploring a National Park
- Varighet: 3 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Tewantin, QLD
- Produktkode: P74JRS
- Explore the Wooroi trail network in the Tewantin National Park, widely regarded as one of SE Queensland's premier mountain bike destinations.
- Ride in pristine subtropical rainforests in a national park on purpose built mountain bike trails.
- Exhilarating flowing descents on purpose-built mountain bike trails with a ride time of approx. 2-3 hours
- For those unfamiliar with single-track Mtb trails, think of this as a skiing without the snow...flowing downhill on gentle trails, carving your way between the trees to the bottom. Once there we replace the chairlift with a pedal assisted eMtn Bike to help you cruise back to the top.
- Designed for adventurous nature enthusiasts with a passion for thrills. Please note this is not a learn2ride tour, you will need to be able to handle a bike on bumpy loose terrain
- Get guided onto the best routes for your ability level and provided with all the safety information to make it a highlight of any trip to Noosa. This tour is FUN!!!
This 2.5 hr experience gives you a taste of what these bikes can do. We meet at our office (10mins from the trails), you're given a safety briefing and training on the bikes. Be lead by your guide through the best trails with a break for enjoying refreshments
- eMtn Bikes
- light refreshments